300S DIGITAL READOUT
The 300S can be configured for 2-, 3- or 4-axis display in the turning and milling modes. The 300S is fluent in numerous languages (DE, EN, FR, ES, PT, IT, NL, SV, FI, HU, PL, etc.). This applies to the user interface as well as the entire on-line help documentation. The easy-to-use display contains many new and advanced features, which, however, do not complicate daily operations.
The 300S is equipped with a 5.7” LCD monitor that replaces the cathode-ray monitor of the VRO300. The “soft keys” are used for diverse functions, mainly for operation and parameterization. The monitor is the same one currently used in the 200S series. In addition, the 300S is capable of all the functions of a programmable counter, such as the creation, editing, storing and running of programs. Numerous programs with differing names can be saved in the program list.
The 300S can be installed on all counter mounting bases as well as in the existing mounting frames.
All digital ACU-RITE scales with D9 connectors can be connected directly to the 300S.
Milling, drilling, turning
4 from A to Z and Z0
Adjustable, max. 7 digits
Linear axis: 1 mm to 0.0001 mm
Angular axis: 1° to 0.001° (00° 00' 01'')
5.7” color fl at-panel display for position values, dialogs and inputs, and soft keys
Tool, reference point, operating function, feed rate, ABS/INC, mm/inch, stopwatch
Switchable between DRO1 and DRO2
- 10 datums
- 16 tools
- REF reference-mark evaluation for distance-coded or single reference marks
- Distance-to-go mode
- Scaling factor
- mm/inch switching
- Absolute-incremental display
- On-screen help and operating instructions
- Graphic positioning support (Near Zero warning)
- Taper calculator
- Radius/diameter switching
- Freezing the tool position for back-off
- Vectoring: X/Y display of the traverse path with inclined top slide
- Sum displays for Z and ZO (axis coupling)
- Calculation of positions for hole patterns (circular patterns as well as linear patterns)
- Tool radius and tool length compensation
- Probing functions for reference-point acquisition with KT edge fi nder: "Edge," "Centerline" and
- Linear hole patterns, bolt hole circles
- Axis error: Linear and multipoint over up to 200 points
- Backlash compensation: for compensation of reversal error